miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

más enlaces

metapop5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AT9EBD9

01- Vetusta morla- Un día en el mundo
02- The Last Shadow Puppets- My Mistakes Were Made for You
03- Sons and Daughters- Gilt complex
04- Nena Daconte- Esta noche
05- The Rascals- The Glorified Collector
06- Travis- Something Anything
07- The Teenagers- Scarlet Johannson
08- Iván Ferreiro- Magia
09- Cajun Dance Party- The race
10- Klaxons- Golden Skans


metapop6- Por si Amy se muere

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=M13QKMWO

01- Amy Winehouse - I heard love is blind
02- Amy Winehouse - In my bed (live at Concorde Brighton)
03- Amy Winehouse - Beat It (duet with Charlotte Church)
04- Amy Winehouse - Tears dry on their own
05- Amy Winehouse - Rehab (I can't help myself remix)
06- Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good (live lounge)
07- Gabriella Cilmi - Sweet About Me
08- Adele - Right As Rain
09- Katie Melua - Crawling up a Hill
10- Sharleen Spiteri- It was You

1 comentario:

Entradas populares